The ALEX Lab Foundation is launching the Orderbook Testnet imminently. Our goal is always to build together. With your test and feedback, we will create a better protocol.
Community members who participate in testing, provide feedback and help us improve will be rewarded. Please see below on how to join us in this journey.
2. If you have signed up for the Orderbook Whitelist and received an approval email, you should receive test tokens in your testnet wallet.
3. You will need to manually make a deposit from your testnet wallet into your testnet trading account. By selecting the “Deposit” button, the prompt will guide you to completing the deposit process.
4. You can deposit multiple tokens in a single transaction by selecting “add a token” and choosing the tokens you want to deposit.
5. The deposit process requires an on-chain transaction to receive confirmation. This normally takes 10–15 mins in the testnet environment (this is because we are using same blocktime as mainnet).
6. Upon successful deposit of your testnet funds into your trading account, you are set to begin trading with lightning-fast confirmation.
7. At the initial stage we support limit orders only, which requires setting an exact token price (the limit price) and amount when placing an order.
8. You can switch token pairs at the Token information bar. Currently we support 3 token pairs in Testnet.
Description of Levels
Includes high-level vulnerabilities, such as those that can be exploited remotely without authentication. These vulnerabilities can cause serious problems for users if left unfixed. For example, an attacker could gain unauthorized access to sensitive device information.
Also included are critical user-experience issues such as:
Comprises medium-level vulnerabilities that can cause serious problems, but do not necessarily lead to any asset loss or data manipulation. For example:
Provides suggestions that will be considered for future implementation. These fixes are not critical, but are aesthetically valuable in adding polish and professionalism to the final protocol appearance. Examples are:
Covers issues that already have been made aware of and have chosen to fix in subsequent testnet iterations.
In addition to the rewards mentioned above, the top three testers during each testnet period will receive a bonus percentage of the rewards on top of the eligible rewards described below:
We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the testnet rewards program. Please contact a team member through our Discord/Telegram channel with any questions/concerns.
Our official channels are: